April 26, 2018
PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATION NOW AVAILABLE AT CLINIQUE SANTÉ DIX30
It is with great pleasure that we announce a new service offer in plastic and reconstructive surgery starting in June 2018.
Dr. Marie-Christine Aumais officially joins our team. After completing her residency training at McGill University, she pursued a year of fellowship in cosmetic breast surgery and breast reconstruction in Brussels, Belgium. She is currently working as an active member at CISSSMC (St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Charles-Lemoyne hospitals ) and as an associate member at Notre-Dame hospital.
Her services offer includes
- Traumatic hand injuries (fractures, sprain, lacerations)
- Elective hand pathologies (Dupuytren, carpal tunnel, trigger finger)
- Immediate and delayed breast reconstruction
- Elective breast surgeries (breast reduction, breast asymmetry, gynecomastia)
- Skin tumors
- Simple burns
- Complex wounds and pressure sores
To schedule an appointment, please enquire at Clinique Santé DIX30 (450-550-2334) with your consultation request.